Friday, December 27, 2013

Sullen Princess: Reprinted!


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that one of my books, Sullen Princess, was reprinted! I thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me, but it really was true! It even has this new super cool cover. I love it!


I'm proud of this book because I went through a very hard time before it got approved by the editor. You see, Aurielle Torevilla's story originally had a different plot. I loved the idea of that plot. I fell in love with that plot! Unfortunately, the editor thought it was unrealistic. And yes, I guess she was right.

I had to do TWO major revisions and still it was returned to me those two times. I almost gave up. But then I decided to make a whole new plot. Give Aurielle a complete different story, and within just a week, the editor emailed me with a very positive feedback!

When it got published, it had a "Reader's Choice" seal on its cover. My first time to receive that seal! All those hard work paid off.

And now... after three years... it's been reprinted! I thought I would never see the day that one of my books would get reprinted. And it's a good thing because I have no copy of this book anymore. ^_^

I'm praying lots of people would buy this book. Because if this reprint copy would get a good feedback, maybe PHR would decide to reprint Naughty Princess too! Haha. How I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!