Friday, December 27, 2013

PHR Grand Fan's Day

I know this is a late post, but I still want to share with you this wonderful experience last May. It was my first time to attend Precious Hearts Romance's Grand Fan's Day. I admit at first I was nervous of going. I usually get panic attacks every time I have to attend a big gathering. Besides, I thought nobody would know me or have even read my books. But some of my writer friends were going so at least I was assured that wouldn't feel out of place.

It turned out to be one of the most unforgettable days of my life. It was overwhelming when people would approach me and ask me to sign my own books! Some of them even brought the old ones which were published four years ago, and some also brought all of my published books just for me to sign. 

They all made me feel like a star. It was humbling to know that people actually read my works, yet it also made me proud of myself for giving the readers happiness. I was always doubtful about my own books. I thought nobody appreciated them. But my lovely readers proved me wrong. They gave me a precious gift that day---confidence.

It was my time to shine bright!

I had to give a short speech in front of a crowd!
Gifts and letters from friends and readers.


As an introvert, I'm usually shy about meeting new people---let alone be surrounded by them and taking lots of pictures with them! I'm glad Garnier Light Complete was there to help me achieve a lighter, healthy, glowing skin. A lot of my friends and readers complimented me for it, and some even started calling me as "Jessy Mendiola of PHR". Haha. Another confidence-booster! *wink

So here's what Garnier offers. Read and discover why this product is a must-have for every girl's beauty regime!
  • Enriched with active ingredients such as Pure Lemon Essence and SnowPine™ Whitesource, the Garnier Light Complete Extra UV Protection offers measurable fairness in 14 days and helps reduce 3 kinds of spots: acne marks, dark spots and sun freckles.
  • It also instantly makes complexion brighter. Day after day, the skin is fairer and dark spots fade out.
  • It has the proven power of:
    • PURE LEMON ESSENCE to gently exfoliate and help remove dead cells
    • SNOWPINE WHITESOURCE, a revolutionary whitening ingredient derived from a powerful molecule that exists naturally in pine trees. It has ten times more whitening efficacy than Vitamin C* to act on melanin synthesis at the source*.
    • SPF 17/PA++ to better protect the skin from further darkening caused by daily UVA and UVB rays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!